Will someone meet me at the apartment?
Yes, Jonathan or one of his team will be waiting for you at the apartment to hand you the keys, show you around and answer any questions you may have. 48 hours prior to your arrival, your representative will email you to confirm the check-in time. If there are any changes in your plans, please contact us as soon as you can and let us know. After booking, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the apartment address, important details and a short recap of the services included in your package. Feel free to chat or call us for any questions or changes in your itinerary.
Who is my point of contact?
Jonathan or one of his team will look after you, answer your questions and deal with any requests before and after your arrival - from finding a restaurant to arranging a baby crib to be brought in.
What are the basic equipments of the Apartment’s?
High-end REN ®bathroom amenities, a dishwasher, washing machine and clothing line, an iron and ironing board, a hairdryer, cleaning products and equipment, a vacuum cleaner, plush towels and linen, super speedy WiFi, a fully equipped kitchen.
Do we need to bring ID or passport?
Yes please! Make sure you carry some form of identification on you, as the rep will need to photograph it upon your arrival.
Will you need a security deposit?
Yes indeed. A security deposit will be charged on your card and refunded 24 hours following your departure.
What's the security deposit for?
In case of: - Damaged or broken furniture - Damaged appliances or lighting - Damaged television of Hi-Fi equipment - Stained or damaged walls and upholstery - Broken dishes, windows or mirrors - Damaged or missing accessories - Flooding or fire. If anything gets damaged during your stay, simply contact your Guest Relations rep.
Can I extend my stay once I'm in the apartment?
Yes of course assuming we have availability.
Should I provide my own linen and towels?
No we supply professionally laundered linen and towels
Should we wash our sheets before check out?
No please just leave your dirty towels on the bathroom floor and do not wash. All our linen is sent out to be professionally laundered.
Are there any cleaning products in my holiday apartment?
Yes the apartment comes equipped with everything you need to clean the apartment
Do apartments have an internet connection?
All our apartments come with wifi that is suitable for multiple users and can handle conference / zoom calls.
Are there any house rules?
- No Smoking: smoking is not permitted inside the apartment.
- Respect the neighbours: Please have consideration for neighbours, especially in the evening. Loud music is not allowed.
- No pets: Pets are not permitted in the Apartment without prior agreement.
- All guests agree upon entering the apartment to not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guests agree during unsocial hours not take part in any activities that could cause disturbance to the neighbours or others.
- No parties: or events. (for the avoidance of doubt, only guests registered to stay in apartment are allowed in the apartment without prior permission of owner).
- Apartment must be left in the same condition as found, except for normal usage and cleaning. Kitchen must be left cleaned – including oven and appliances. Extra cleaning charges may apply if the kitchen is not clean upon departure.
How many sets of keys will I get?
We supply you with 2 sets of keys. These should be left inside the apartment on departure and guests should ensure front door is closed firmly behind you on departure.